Jalapeno Popper Biscuit Rounds- buttery refrigerated biscuits are topped with a jalapeno popper cream cheese combination and baked till golden. Really easy and scrumptious!
Such a straightforward get together meals and so they make an ideal accompaniment to chili or soup. And better of all, this spicy recipe is very easy to make.
Components Wanted For Jalapeno Popper Biscuit Rounds
- Cream Cheese– Let it sit out for just a few hours or you may microwave it at 50% energy for about 20 seconds.
- Garlic Powder– or you need to use 1 minced garlic clove.
- Cheddar Cheese– Colby Jack or Pepper Jack can be utilized as a substitute.
- Inexperienced Onions
- Pickled Jalapenos– use kind of relying on how spicy you need it.
- Grands Refrigerated Biscuits– any fashion will work.
Solely A Few Fast and Simple Steps
This recipe could be made in simply 20 minutes.
- Combine the filling. Stir collectively all of the filling substances in a medium bowl.
- Separate every biscuit into 2 layers and organize them on a greased baking sheet. Fold the sides up some to make a cup to carry extra filling.
- Divide the filling evenly between the biscuit rounds and form the biscuits a bit in order that the filling will keep in place.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
In case you don’t wish to use pickled jalapenos, you need to use roasted jalapenos as a substitute.
Greatest eaten straight away however leftovers could be stored in an hermetic container within the fridge for three days. Reheat within the oven or an air fryer. The microwave will get the biscuits too soggy.
Extra Jalapeno Popper Recipes
Preheat oven to 400 levels and grease a rimmed baking sheet
In a medium bowl, combine collectively cream cheese, garlic powder, cheddar cheese, bacon, inexperienced onions, and diced jalapenos till evenly mixed.
Take away biscuits from can and separate every biscuit into 2 layers.Prepare them unfold aside on ready baking sheet.
Fold the sides of the biscuits up a bit to type a lip across the outdoors.Spoon just a few tablespoons of filling within the heart of every one.
Form the sides of the biscuits up a bit to type a cup across the filling.Place a complete jalapeno slice on high of every one.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or till golden brown.
Need to Save This Recipe?